Automation Consultant Profile
Dean Alexander Pattinson
I was born and raised in Perth, Western Australia and moved to Denmark in 2005. Today I live a half hour north of Copenhagen in the small village of Ganløse.
I started my career in 1985 as an electrician in my family company and always had the intention of working within the field of electrical engineering since I was five years old.
My background within electrical engineering spans over more than 30 years, where I have worked in a variety of different industries that has given me a broad knowledge of application.
Specializing in the design and documentation of automation and electrical control systems with specialties in technical drawings/documentation, machine safety and explosion protection.
I have international industry experience in process, oil/gas, food and beverage, waste processing, manufacturing, renewable energy, mining, foundry and pharmaceutical industries.
- Up to date knowledge of EU Directives, EN/IEC/ISO Standards
- Specialist in LV Electrical, Instrumentation and Controls
- Specialist in Electrical Drawings and Control Systems
- Specialist in Explosive Atmosphere Engineering (ATEX)
- Specification, Design, Purchase, Manufacture of Electrical Panels
- Continuous Process Functional Descriptions (S88 Philosophy)
- Machine Safety and Risk Assessments/Reduction (CE Marking)
- Factory and Site Acceptance Testing
An innovative thinker with a passion for solving problems…
View my Automation Consultant Profile on Linkedin